An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Monday, February 06, 2006

OMG!

I haven't blogged for 5-6 days!

it wasn't intentional i assure you... i've been feeling a bit sick and out of it... not to mention some unhappy things happened...

i'm still the same old aaron, though i'm trying hard everyday to become a better person... its not easy... but i'm trying.

I was watching "Gao Xiao Xing Dong Pai" just now, and they were showing ways of how people can fall in love...

They showed some really outageous ones... like keep getting summons so that the driver can see the lady who summon her... another one in which a robber who suddenly tore off his mask as he saw this lady who captivated her...

Guess what they're trying to say is... Love can turn any situation around... and make it a funny one... haha.

Interesting concepts all, but not as funny as i thought. Guess i expected too much.

But dang. I still can't get over the fact that she never liked me... all these 3 years...

I'll get over it. Just give me time. Hah..~

1 Comments:

Blogger Fai said...

awwzed

1:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home