An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Going through a cursed phase

Quite alot has happened this week.
Met up a few friends on the road, saw a few things here and there... some i'll remember for life... (Like that video i saw on giving birth... oh my god..)
Bid goodbye to Tianyao ... he's ORDing liao... how lucky.

Was supposed to meet Celine to buy a new pair of specs, but she had to cancel last minute.. *shrugs*. I had to go to the library as my books were overdue, and after borrowing a couple of books i realised that...

I had no where to go. There's no one i can ask out.. not much anyways.

Decided to go for a drink at Mos first, where i called people i could ask to come out, and went through my contacts in my phone.

Makes me wonder, why do i have so many numbers when the people i can count as friends are less than 15% of them, and the ones i can call out are like... less than 10?

Went to the arcade a bit, then left for home.

I couldn't believe i waited 20+ minute for a single decked bus... and the bus took forever to reach home too.

Sigh. i feel so lonely. or is it just one of my phases?

Reached home, decided to update my computer since there's a windows update, and then opened up my Pangya, ready to shoot some balls.

But who's to know... that my computer would restart?

Beh. got a bit irritated by that... but Who would have guessed that...

The stupid thing will not load up windows anymore? tried basically all the options, but windows wouldn't load, no matter what.

What in the world is going on?

I gave it a rest and played my kingdom hearts 2, before it started to hang at the same place over and over. (I did step over that by going to other areas first... but eventually i'll need to head back.. beh.)

I think up there some people must be laughing or something. Oh, life's a joke.

I slept at 12, on a friday night. Because... there was nothing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home