An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Friday, March 09, 2007

CNY celebrations

CNY celebrations

Its been a long time since my last blog, so i'll just touch on how my CNY was.

Overall, i managed to see a couple of girls that are slowly blossoming to become well, ladies.
In my extended family i suppose.

On the 2nd day of new year i got a sudden chill, and started sneezing like crazy. I wonder if a group of people were missing me or cursing me, but the feeling really felt pretty bad.

On the 23rd, a saturday, i actually visited 3 places. Brother Jianhui's place, who's my scout teacher, and met up with the rest of the scouts.

Surprisingly(or maybe not), i was one of the 2 people who remained attached. Weixiang had found his shi ting at long last, Alvin was with Juliet, Liza had a boyfriend, even Weilun has found a girl who i must say is quite pretty.

Wow. Sometimes i feel like i'm lagging behind. I must change this year, a new and more confident me shall emerge.

The 2nd house i visited was my lecturer's place. Ms Eileen Ng, though she's married now. This was supposed to be an alumni meeting, where people from the first graduated batch could attend.

When we reached her place from Bishan, which took close to 10 minutes, and entered the flat, all i see are mainly small groups. Except for one big group of girls who graduated last year.

I didn't mix with them much, heck, i got problems talking with Edwin and nicholas from my batch... though eventually i managed to chat up Yanie, Sinping and the rest pretty well~

At about 9:30pm, we went for Yenting's place. Was supposed to leave earlier, but Soffie had to go for this Kids central audition, and arrived late at Aileen Ng's place..

At Yenting's place we met up with Jiahui, Jiayan and of course Yenting. There was steamboat, yt's cousins, and 3 of her secondary school friends who she did not introduce to us. *cough*

The 'chocolate fountain' was quite cool, and pretty addictive. I don't remember what's the term for it though.

Eventually we left at 11:30+, and took the bus/train home.

It was a very eventful day, and was quite fun too~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home