An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Monday, September 03, 2007

Jb on Sunday

You know, i don't really feel up to writing my POV on it, especially since jack has a very nice post, complete with all the pictures.

You can click HERE to read it.

All i can say is, although the fingerprint thing was cool, and its the first time i used it.. why must it fail for me? I mean, there's nothing wrong with my thumbprint right?

And besides, i look so innocent! Why me?



The only thing i'm guilty of is being a WP youth wing member. Haha.

This was the first time i've met up with darkforce, colin tan and felix ker, and i had a really great time!

I was really thankful i let that Jack psycho me into going for this thing. I woke up on sunday morning feeling like i just wanted to sleep.. had a really long weekend and all.

Oh yea, i bought a couple of shirts at their Vivocity lookalike, the Tebrau City.
Thanks to Felix who drove us around for the day, and Jack for bringing such nice friends along.

Oh, and felix and i actually bought you a present Jack. Tell me when you want it ya?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home