An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Friday and Sat ..

I saw someone who was going to be sent to DB today...
I heard later from my friend that he was AWOL cause its his bday and he was buying a cake for himself..

And so suay got activation twice... and he, the driver, wasn't there... sad..

I got a half day too, cause i sent the x-rays to Nee Soon Camp... i waited close to 25 minutes for the cab... and i had to call for them too... sheesh..

Conclusion: Tuas Naval Base is really quite ulu...

Saturday consisted of Work, and watching of 2 movies: Brothers Grimm (3/5) and 40 Year old Virgin (5/5).

The 40 year old virgin was really really funny... and it taught us some hidden values in the end..

Haha.. go watch it... but bewarned.. the show has sexual content/references throughout.

I like weekend duties.. its so quiet.. and i can get my stuff done in peace..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home