An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday - sighhh -

Even though i slept at 12, the toll of 5hour rests for the rest of the week has totally worn me up, leaving me to have my first 15 hour rest for a very long time.

Played a few hours of ps2 before i got very very weary and .. homesick.(more like feeling too couped up in my room).

I called people out again, but yet again, not too many positive responses..
I need new friends or something... grr.

Finally decided to take my bike out for a spin... and a long spin that was. I biked over to Bukit Batok nature reserve, and it was a very very big place... there was an area there that could pass for xiao gui lin, but it looked a bit creepy at night, so i didn't stay long..

I then biked all over the place. It was a wonder that i didn't get lost actually...

Eventually got thirsty and went to a vending machine... a 100-plus cost 1.20, but i only had 1.15 in my wallet.

Things don't always go the way you plan..

i borrowed a garfield dvd... going to watch it later. Hopefully that will somehow end my cursed streak..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron,

It's the same for me.... lots of numbers in my contact list, but when i needed to call someone out for a drink or so, i realize i dun have that much options too, and the ones i called are mostly too busy. I'm sure this is a passing phrase... it happens.

I hope things will be better for you next week, coz u took leave right? so will have more time to nua and rest.... we have a coffe date dun forget.

Take care!
Lind

12:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home