An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Thursday, March 22, 2007

My trip to port Blair

My trip to Port Blair (India) from the 12th - 22nd March

On the 12th, we were supposed to report to the ship at 4+, and i must confess, i was feeling pretty lethargic the whole day. Nonetheless, kefeng and me met up at JP before taking the bus over, got a fruit juice before heading to the ship, which would be my home for the next 10 days.

I discovered that 4 other divers would be staying with me. Strangers at first, but strangers that would turn into friends.

Friendship started slowly, and it wasn't until the shore leave that i managed to become closer with them.

On the way to port blair, i tagged with the chefs on board. Oh yes, in case you all didn't know, i wasn't forced to come to this trip. I volunteered~ Not because of the port, but because i happen to know both chefs, and i thought this may rekindle my fire for cooking or even just to learn a bit.

Most of the time when i wasn't sleeping, playing with my Chrono Cross or Final Fantasy Tactics or even reading the first book of Terry Goodkind, i was helping out in the Galley(kitchen); washing up, handing condiments to chef, talking, but most of the time i was just looking, hoping to commit some of the stuff to my subconscious memory.

Let me introduce the Chefs: Chief-Chef Jason, Leading-Chef Roger.

I watched NaNa with Roger once, then he borrowed my PSP and watched it another 6 times. Phew, i know its good, but i can't imagine watching something so many times...

Ah right, i went up to the bridge, and spent quite a few hours there as well, just talking, looking at the vast sky which was full of stars at night~ Not to mention how windy it was. We talked about anything and everything..

And then we reached Port.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home