An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Summary of week (9 days leave)

Highlights of the week:

As most of you may know, after i came back from the Taiwan trip, i went back to work on friday and had leave from Saturday all the way til now, Sunday.

I've met up with Jason and Alex quite a few times, went down to Blue Blazze at least 3 times. The last one being rather bizzare, the event with Kelly. See, this Kelly was in the toilet when this guy started kicking the door, asking her to hurry up.

That's the worst thing for him to do, cause Kelly is a 'gangstress' of a sort. To cut things short, Kelly made a lot of noise, and this guy happened to be an acquaintance of mine(somebody introduced him to me in the pub). So Kelly was making alot of noise at the table beside us, and eventually the guy left.

Kelly came up to me and told me the entire story. Tugging on my arm quite a few times. Her bf tried to intervene, but to no avail. Actually i kinda pity her bf.

I've also met up with Kaili & Chiman. Spent a very nice evening and afternoon with them. Thanks for giving me the chance to catch up!

I was supposed to meet more people, but because of my late night KTV; i actually sang from 12am-6am cause Jason wasn't exactly in the mood to sing. Its a personal record~
I missed two appointments. Guess i'll be seeing them soon..~ Sorry Gerlind! I haven't slept for 3hours for a very long time.

I also met up with Noel... Now this i have a lot to say. It seems that when i was gone, he went and got himself a girlfriend! I'm happy for him. I really really am. But he's a changed person now. In fact, he smses Daphne so much that when you talk to him during a sms, its like talking to a blank wall.

I met him twice in a row on friday and saturday, and i actually got to meet up with Daphne on Sat. Now, you should have seen the look on His eyes when he met her, and the conversations after they met.

Phew. We actually met up at the National Library, and had dinner at sketches. But he wanted to meet Daph before he left, so we went over to Borders.. or rather Fish & Co. I saw her for a while, then took a walk at Taka, trying to look for someone that i've seen once. Didn't quite work out, so went back to the 2nd level and waited for him.

Even the book i was reading was touching on love at the very point! This is almost too much..~

Anyways, in midweek I professed my interest in becoming a member of the Cat Welfare Society, and i've been exchanging alot of emails with them.

On Sunday i met up with Karen, who's sort of in charge of our little area, and we trapped two cats for sterilization. One of them was at 309, just beside my block.
That cat was very guai... she didn't meow much except when i meowed back at her.

The other one they caught was one raised from the wild, so he was very apprehensive at being caught and keept mewing pitifully. But they had to be sterilised you see, else they'll cause a lot more problems.

I remember Karen asking me twice if i'm alright, cause i'm being my normal quiet self today(slept pretty late, did another midnight jog for the week. Twice i've jogged midnight for this week).

I came back after 2 hours for my afternoon nap, just wasn't in the mood to do anything else. Probably thanks to Noel's influence, i had weird dreams of Karen.

Nothing really special, just kinda weird. No i don't quite remember what happened either. But it seemed like a long dream.

By the way, you won't hear me talking about the PS girl anymore. I think she quit =/
I kinda miss her actually. Past few times i've been at JP the first thing i do is see if she's there. Now something feels missing somewhat.

Ah well, just when i finally mustered the courage to ask her number. Atlas, there will be other chances that i will cherish..~

That's all for the summary of the week..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home