An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Friday, October 05, 2007

Recent Posts (or lack of)

Hi guys,

Just to let you all know again. I'm slowly shifting my blog over to aaronpeng.org.
And i'm also going through a lot recently, like my last day of work on the 9th of Oct (there's going to be a party after that you know? Or at least i'm going to have a big one~).

I'm still as busy as ever. Haven't got the chance/time to blog about Priscilla's wedding. I really really enjoyed that one.

Haven't got the chance to blog about my last dental appointment at AH, my most horrible birthday chalet experience, my movie review of Balls of Fury, my visit to Brookes Business School.. and to backtrack a bit, the children's day event at gracehaven, the bbq at west coast park, my meeting with kelvin and cat.. and her 2 kids.

Wow. Thinking of all that is giving me a headache already, but yea, i'm taking a short break from blogging for a bit. And yes, most likely i won't be updating this site that much anymore, ever since it took me an hour to upload and organise some 20+ pics here on blogger.

You can slowly check out my progress at aaronpeng.org. Thanks for the support and i hope to see you soon~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home