An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Friday, August 11, 2006

A little update

Alot of things have happened...

I was on duty and once again lots of things happened...
Don't want to bore you with the details, yet can't tell you much cause its confidential.

Lets just say duty wasn't peaceful. lol. It seems like the more you want something to happen, the more it doesn't happen.

I went to Kangwei's house on National day to fix up my hdd. Ended up can't access my stuff and had to format... sad life.

To top it off, i brought my new HDD back, but forgot to bring my old one back.

Sighs.

I ended up jogging afterwards, to find that on my way back the path was isolated... and the lights were off! It got quite scary..~

Thankfully i'm on leave thursday and friday... i got my hdd back on thursday, patched it up... now its better than new~

But i feel like i lost a day just like that. Don't know doing what.

Addicted to PSP Games! Virtua Tennis, Valkyrie Profile...
PC games: Just finished playing Audition...

So many games.. i need a break from it all~

Audition taught me something...
Even if you make no mistakes and others do, you may not end up at the top.
Its what you do normally that matters. If you are able to excel in something, then you'll win... an an aspect.

Bah. no mood to type cheem stuff. Pangyaing a bit..~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home