An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Thursday, 22nd March

I slept at 5+, cause i did some unpacking, washing up, surfing, etc. Was woken up a few times by phone calls, and i don't remember what time i woke up, maybe 1+ i think.

I blogged a bit until i felt a bit feverish. =_=
Then at night i decided to msg Jek in msn, asking if he wanted to meet up and chat abit cause i was feeling a bit cooped up at home.

After chatting a bit, i realised that he could only meet up at 12. Beh. So be it, around 12 i met him at Chinese garden, then we walked to the Prata shop near Jurong Polyclinic and had our supper there.

We caught up a bit, realised that he's a much more avid anime/movies watcher than me, not to mention that he suscribes to MobTV. Phew.

It was nice catching up, and he pestered me to walk him home, so i did, I needed the walk anyways, it was quite a heavy supper. He then tried to psycho me to join him in going to genting in July, cause he wanted to read his Harry Potter at the starbucks over there. =_=

$198 for 2 people, for 2 nights.

I think its a bit boliao. But i did tell him i'll think about it. Who knows, i may get a good book by then too.

Reached his place, then as promised he sponsored my cab fee home. Slept close to 3am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home