An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

15th August 2007 - News Good/Bad -

Before i start, i'll like to quote my friend Mandy.

"i believe in doing stuff together
makes us learn to work with each other more
and also learn new things bout each other
coz i believe generally, 2 ppl come togehter, they r already have their own differences
y make more
should start to make more similarities"

I saw her msn nick for many days, and it has been bugging me.

"Mandy - almost ma rr ied"

What i remember was that she was recovering from a breakup some time ago.
Wah, i couldn't be more wrong. Seems she has been happily in love for a year now, and now they're getting married!

And its on the 20th of Sept. Which is 10 days before Priscilla's wedding.

I managed to get her to give me a card. Heh. Though i just realised that i'll probably be alone in a sea of happy strangers. But at least the mood is happy..

Btw Mandy is my Orientation camp mate in Pre-tp days. We had fun in that few days.. A bond was formed between all of us, and though much of it has faded in these past few years, i'm still friends with her and well, the last i saw of her was actually on her 21st birthday at her house in Tiong Bahru.

Its been that long huh. And she said i grew chubbier. I know ! Trust me, i know~

2: Barry's wife is pregnant, but they suspected that something could be wrong, so they went for a blood test today. We'll know more tomorrow, so i'll just end this topic here.

3: Someone from above shot down an email. And now me and my boss got so much lot more stuff to do. Actually just me, but bleh. I think that person has too much time on her hands.

4: Gavin's grandpa died. I didn't hear about it until Yong Wei told me about it. Wanted to go down today, but i didn't bring the discs with me to pass it to them, so might as well bring it tomorrow.

5: Coincidentally, my bro and mom went to my bro's friend's grandpa's wake.

6: Coincidentally, my sister also left for a wake today. Her good friend's brother drowned. Think he's about my age..

Yea, to think i was about to go to a wake today. One family 3 wakes?

But i was feeling that life was kinda meaningless just now. Yesterday i was feeling downright depressed.

Guess life will start picking up from tomorrow onwards.

On a sidenote: Mandy said that my blog should be interesting because i quoted her Wah, i really nothing to say lor.

Come in and see that its more interesting then you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home