An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Monday, August 13, 2007

13th August 2007 - Monday the 13th! - First day of Lunar Month -

Pretty much a normal monday.

Actually wanted to do a short cycling trip to nowhere to unwind, but as i was on the way home i saw people burning loads of stuff, and knew instinctively that its a bad time to do any physical activity.

In fact it got so bad i could even smell it when i reached home.

I think i shocked my 'neighbour' though. Well i got this inkling suspicion that this lady that i see once a while when taking the bus is my neighbour, ever since she passed me the rental some months back.

What i did was while waiting for the lift, i decided to walk on and take a look at the people burning their incense and joss papers. Just at that exact moment she walked by, and pressed for the lift. As i said, the lift was coming down pretty quick, so it must have looked like i followed her into the lift.

Since she pressed the button for for my floor anyways, i figured it must be her! So i waited for her to exit the lift, but she was waiting for me, so bleh, i just walked out real quick and on to home.

I didn't see or hear anyone coming down the stairs though, so it was pretty weird.
Is it just me? Or i scare her, or she's not my neighbour at all?

It doesn't matter, now that i've blogged it, I can put this issue at rest now.

Hmm, one of those off days. Don't feel typing much.

On a completely unrelated note, i can't believe Lehmann made that mistake in yesterday's match. That's so noobish!

And Federer and Djovic's finals were very exciting. Makes me want to play some tennis myself..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home