An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Monday, August 13, 2007

Some thoughts i got from my old phone

These are some of the thoughts that i saved inside my old phone, and took some time to recover them and bring them to light.

I'll be putting them out on days when i got nothing to blog, sorta like today, so er, can tag me or sms me to let me know yr views k?

I'll start with these 3.

Why do we stop beliving in ourself? Why do we let facts and figures and anything but dreams rule our lives? Nothing is impossible.

Being unsure and indecisive may lead others to think you don't want something, and you may end up with nothing. Don't voice out in the last minute, though doing that may sometimes be bettter than being silent.

Being creative is to do things out of the textbook.
Go with your feelings and walk proud in a foreign unxplored land, or rather an unknown street.

comments please..~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home