An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Friday, October 05, 2007

Singaporean Women and the 5 C's

I knew i said i wouldn't blog much, but i saw this on talkingcock.com and i couldn't resist!

Singaporean Women and the 5 Cs
What you'll never hear Singaporean women
say to their boyfriends or husbands in this day and age:
Honey, I don't care what you do for a living, you can be labourer for all I care, what matters is that I love you!!

I don't care about money! As long as we're together, everything will work out fine; love will see us through!

When we get married, I'll be the best cook and we'll have lots of kids!

Aiyoooo! This Ang Mor fellow at the office try to chase after me you know! I told him I already got a boyfriend!! So disgusting! I damn scared of Ang Mor, eekkk! So big size and hairy like a gorilla!!

Don't worry about these things like a big house and a car, as long as I have you, I'll be the happiest girl on earth!

It's OK, we'll use the money from my personal savings account - my money is your money!

Please put away your wallet dear, since you still haven't got a job after being retrenched, I'll pay for dinner. Please don't feel bad about this.

Aiyah, why you always want to take me to restaurant to eat! Let's save money and eat at the hawker center instead lah!

Alamak, please lah, we can take the MRT home, no need to call a taxi!

Your mother can move in with us, darling. We all have to make sacrifices as a family.

source

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sign that the intelli-clean does not work is that when you press the intelli-clean button on the handle, there is no difference if it
is on or off, it does not change suction. What is the most ideal lightweight carpet vacuum cleaner.

This brush could be air driven or could be electric and plug into an electric outlet
by the hose outlet.

My site :: bissell proheat

1:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home