An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Things don't always go the way it should

I'm so tired... i want to sleep.
But i also want to go out and have fun.. but i'm not in the mood..
I want to play my game, but its not possible.
I don't want to watch tv, but its either that or read/play msn, waiting for some people to come online.

This isn't really what i want for a valentine's day night... or any night... but it seems that i'm almost obliged to do some of the things...

Meh. This job is making me feel lifeless... i shall go out to JP tomorrow.. maybe that'll cheer me up a bit.

And maybe i'll sleep a bit earlier, regardless of any commitment... or maybe not.

Life has tied us down with invisible strings. Can you see the strings that are tied around you?
I want to shake off those that are not beneficial to me... in the long term...

In order to progress... there must be change in life...

2 Comments:

Blogger Fai said...

~_~;

sometimes the invisible strings pull us to good things :X

12:25 AM

 
Blogger Aaron said...

Lets hope it pulls me to a lot of good things then..

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home