An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I care too much

Friday was perhaps the best day of all.

We were busy yes... but there was alot of laughter and friendly words were exchanged...
If only everyday was like that i'll be alot happier..

And its only today when we were talking that we discussed why i'm always so busy..
I think i care too much. I talk to them for a longer period of time compared to the others... cause i spend too much time explaining and making sure they understand perhaps..

They're right. We're NSFs, don't need to care so much.. we're underpaid anyways.
If caring less will give me less stress... maybe i need to try it out a bit.

And maybe i need to apply this to my social life as well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home