An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Week quick roundup

Long post ahead, you have been warned...

Chapter 5 of the bad luck story..

Friday was my duty, and to keep things short, i received a call from my brother telling me that the computer cannot be booted up. Sigh. Another thing to add to my worry list. Its no wonder i'm growing white hair i tell you.

Saturday saw me being in a bad mood. I was irritated rather easily, and i had reason to! How would you feel if you were playing a game in the arcade and people keep bumping into you without saying any apology?

I think i really did something wrong... somewhere... all these things are combining to drive me crazy. But... I'll live.

On my way back home from the arcade on sat, i began to feel really moody.. so i msged a couple of people.. but they were either busy or er... well. Lets just say they weren't free to talk..

I got by with my Tales of Legendia, but wow. For the first time, the story got really sad... thankfully i was over it then... but still.. the sad story comes at a bad time..

I want happiness around me... not sadness ... nor anger.

Guess its that time of the year again...

Sunday:
Went to temple for some veg food, played a few hours of games, and slept. In the evening i had the honour of talking to Ms Kaili while i'm on the way from the library to Bukit Panjang. I met gwyneth on 176.. and met up with Minghan to get some discs from him and to chat a bit.

Did you know that Minghan is going to Taiwan on Tuesday? And Did you know i also applied to go to taiwan? It could be me that's going over... but its not. I'm kind of glad though, cause there's quite alot of stuff here i can't leave behind right now..

But we did have a good time talking... Old friends who are reading this entry is free to msg me anytime... lets meet up and talk.

I've convinced myself tomorrow will be a good week.. but that remains to be seen right? I'll keep you updated on what's happening...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey aaron di. sorry i was busy. hope things are better for you now. cheer up! let's go out after my papers and tests yah.

10:40 AM

 
Blogger Aaron said...

Its okay. I'm sure this phase will go off soon...

8:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure it will =]
-from pink to greenpea-

9:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh aaron! no wonder u msg me.. so sorry. but i thought i replied u, but u didnt response.

anyway, dun worry so much!! gd week ahead! :D

*<3

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home