An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Another round of bad luck

i woke up a bit earlier as i was supposed to be on duty today. (Keyword supposed)
So i ran a bit when i saw the bus coming...

Managed to catch up to it and reached work place at around 7:40. . then i realised...
That my name was not on the 'duty' list.
Which means..

I'm not on duty today.

Clarified that with my sgt, and he told me he changed my duty to friday and had someone informed me on saturday. Great news eh?

It was another busy morning, and my senior medic asked in a cheerful voice how's my off day. haha.. if only he knew..

He also spoke to me and another guy at the recept area, asking us to stop acting like the building is collapsing and stop speaking so fast... you know... we're just always so busy. And there's never enough people.. so we rush..

But he has a point.. i think we shouldn't rush.. i shall keep that in mind. In macdonalds i learnt how to 'act busy' so that the customers won't feel like we're not doing anything...
Oh well, different places, different philosophies.

I reached home and msned a bit.. and i realised that a friend in my block is going through worse things...

一山中比一山高.. even when it comes to tragedies and misfortune eh..?

I can feel the bad luck fading... i'm sure i'll be fine come the day tomorrow...

For a better day ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home