An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Weekly update

Daily highlights

Monday: Got my isaac card at last
Tuesday: 1hr+ phone chat + cycling trip to nowhere
Wednesday: Watched Final Destination 3+ got the games
Thursday: Got the laptop, isaac card locked

According to the above, i should be very happy by now. But no~ I feel so stressed~
The games got to distribute and collect $, and i'm not earning anything.. not to mention so many pple.
The laptop i need to buy a wireless router for...
Sometimes i learnt its not nice to plan everything too well. All you should do is to have a basic plan and improve on it, since most likely there will be a rogue element turning up.

Example:
I got my isaac card at last. Finally can log in liao. Who knows today i tried logging in it was locked. The procedures to unlock it involves asking a grumpy officer...

After getting isaac card, thought will reach home early, but ended up missing the bus and didn't reach home That early.

I reached home at 6:08 today, thought i can play my new games at last! At least for a while! (You can see i'm getting a bit desperate here... i need a bit of excitement in my life.) But NOoo~
Sister came home with laptop, told me to get a wireless router, and is watching yesterday's TV programme which i have already seen.

So much for plans.

On a sidenote: Final Destination was cool. Go watch it. Its not as gory as saw, but it still rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home