An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Sunday, February 19, 2006

do i need a title?

Friday night .. and all i could do was read. The comp was being used by my brother for maple story... and the tv was used to watch some random show..

Oh yea, regarding maple story, i have this to say... visit this page...
http://museum-of-twits.blogspot.com/

That's what i think about Maplestory... hah.

So i slept at 9pm, and woke up at 11am the next day.

Nothing much was done, other than a few hours of gaming, and i visited my grandma at around 8:45...

I actually had time to spare, cause i don't know what time i can meet Noel, so i decided to make a trip to my aunt's and meet my grandma for once... she kept asking me to visit her so i just went.

I ate an apple, and saw my 13 year old male cousin play MS, and some other game, then my 6 or 7 year old female cousin tookover. OMG, looks like MS transcends age and sex..~

after waiting for 1 hour, i decided to head over to JP. There i saw a security guard arguing with a young punk. I think the young punk was disrespectful to the guard or something, cause the guard was apparantly in a very bad mood, and pushed the young punk a few times. He even radioed for help..

Hey, what do you expect? Punks are supposed to play punk right?

Sunday ...

I finished reading my book, and went to JP again...
Sigh, really no mood lately. I feel lifeless.
Maybe i should go back to Church or something... maybe that'll help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home