An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Monday, March 06, 2006

This is a rant

I'm ranting... be prepared.

Today is a monday, my first off for the year, or rather, my first off ever.
I slept at 4+, thinking that i'll be able to wake up at 11+ or 12 then go swimming...

But that's all what i thought. What i planned.
As usual, things don't turn out how you plan right...~ I think this is starting to be a personal thing in my head...

Things don't turn out how you plan all the time.

I was awaken by a phone call at 7:30... I saw it was Jean, instinctively i knew that its because ...
i'm the first person in her phone... after rejecting her first call, accepting her second one, rejecting 3rd, and smsing her to keylock her phone...

I slept for a while longer. Then Jiaxing called from Tuas Med Ctr (henceforth known as "TMC"). Asking if i'm really Off today... Yes i'm really on off. I thought everyone knows... the most Gek thing is QS was there and he decided not to say anything... and let them call me!

Its okay. Wo Ren! Then at 11+ Qs called me to ask me where am i, when i smsed him earlier to tell him i won't be joining him to swim. I tried to sleep some more, but it was impossible...
So i woke up, and decided it Would be a good idea to swim after all.

So i packed my stuff and walked over to JE swimming complex, to realise that .. its only open at 2pm on Mondays... Sigh. They went over to Clementi when i called. And on the way there Fidelis called from TMC to ask where i kept some stuff. And after i reached home a bit, Cheehan called from TMC. Asked about some stuff... and Songda from TMC called from home...

Then i played a couple of games, then left for CCK to join the rest for sushi buffet. We played at the arcade a bit too, and watched Big Momma's house 2. Did i forget to say i received 2-3 phone calls in the middle of all that?

IS God playing some kind of trick on me?!
Why couldn't all these wait until tomorrow?
Why so many phone calls?
I'm being driven crazy!

*screams*

You must understand.. Normally i receive less than 2 phone calls a day... usually once per 2-3 days.

If this is off... then i wonder what leave would be like..
I'm really... irritated... really.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah u are also the first person in my phone list. lOL!

-starlove

11:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah u are also the first person in my phone list. lOL!

-starlove

11:02 PM

 
Blogger Aaron said...

Its okay. Most of the time i get one wrong call/sms once in about 1-2 weeks..

Just that this one comes at a bad time lar.. what can i say..~

11:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home