An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The audit's over!

What a day wednesday was...

It's the beginning of the month, i was the only Tuas duty medic, and the audit came!

Which means, i'm the busiest person of the day. Sort of.

All in all, i managed to get through the audit unscathed, unlike other departments which had a mark or 2 deducted.. i managed to get a day's off...

Do you believe that i spent more than 24 full hours working on the audit?
And they spent less than an 10-15 minutes checking it.. hmm~

We ordered pizza for dinner...

As usual, when i sleep in TMC, i have dreams... this one was weird.. what i recall of was a girl playing some game in the arcade... and then i took over...
Maybe i'm lonely?

I dreamt that Ning called me to ask for Ricky's number... turned out it wasn't a dream. Weird though.

Today... i fought a war. There were loads of appointments. I mean Loads. And only 2 people were at the reception. Its crazy! It got so bad that i almost had to beg for help in the afternoon... from my senior sgt... i guess its too easy to just sit someplace and slack...

Luckily i opened my mouth. I was so busy i think i was about to cry.. heh, makes me wonder when was the last time i Did cry..

I just finished watching Dream Chasers... not a bad show.. and it was filmed in TP! Aargh! Why they film it when i'm no longer in TP? Why??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home