An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ramblings

As i expected... i got a huge dressing down from dad regarding the laptop.
Grrr..
Just as i was enjoying my Tales of Legendia too... good graphics and music.

I realise... its very easy to assign work to someone and expect things to be done...
But people should really know when to draw the line when you're not Paying them, or showing grattitude to them in anyway.
Please know that i'm putting effort to do the things i've promised you, and i'm not receiving anything in return...

I feel like i'm a slave to my dad cause he raised me...
I really felt angry just now... i felt like i was going to break or well, break something.

But the time has passed.

And i got pretty detached from the world..

You know, maybe that's why i retract into myself and seem so emotionless to you all.
I don't wish to feel anger or hurt... that's why i try to dull them.
Maybe that's why the good feelings are dulled as well...
Feelings of like and love has often led me to trouble..

Sometimes i hate my indecisive self, and my low self esteem. I wonder what brought that in though..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home