An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

More about Salsa

Okay. i know i already talked alot about this yesterday, but i'll just like to point out why i think this is so much better than Clubbing pubbing.

The people there really looked like they're having fun.

I mean, in clubs or pubs you see people who dress up very well yes, either stand around, or dance on the spot, some of them looking damn gloomy like you just killed their pet cat.

But in that small place, i was able to see many people ... they looked like they were having fun, there were lots of smiles, and the attitude of the people there were ... generally friendly.

Well. I guess its a matter of class. No bengs and lians will go to a place like this...

Yea. I lost my train of thought. I'm tired. Beh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home