An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday - A mini concert -

Well, i told you yesterday i drank a bit right? I slept at 2am cause my eyes just couldn't take it anymore..

Eyelids were very heavy, my sneezes sounded weird, my face was burning, the empty cup felt heavy... whew.

I woke up at 8+, went to the toilet, drank a bit, then slept again til 12+...
I knew i couldn't sleep anymore, so i decided to come online a bit.

Managed to see Gerlind online, so i asked if she wants to accompany me over to Bras Basah for Darryl's thing. She agreed, and then i set off for Bugis...

I didn't know that Bras Basah was just beside the national library, which is a few minutes walk away from Cityhall / Bugis...

Went up all the way to the 5th floor, where we found out where the music originated from. 3 People were on the stage, 1 of them was singing. Now who were they? I have no idea. Their voices weren't that bad, but they don't look a day past 16. Hmm.~

Maybe same company huh?

It was then i found out that this event is Elson's "Ge You Hui". So these 3 kids were singing for 30+ minutes, then after a while Darryl and Silver, and a China couple went up on stage to sing a song each... then Elson comes in.

I seriously don't know who he is. They played a few games, then at 4 they stopped. Hmm. I didn't stay til 4 though, a bit before that i left to visit the bookstore. I walked around a bit, and actually bought 2. 1 of them by Raymond E. Feist "Jimmy the Hand", and a motivational book by John Gray.

After that we went to macdonalds and had our ... lunch/dinner. I saw a aBMT mate of mine working there... he's actually making quite alot .. $5 an hour, $1.50 for each trip outside.. and OT.. whew.

NSFs technically aren't supposed to work outside though. Why i have no idea. But yea, that's the way it is..

We actually had quite an enjoyable talk... she told me that the amount i drank was either
1) Very impressive
or
2) Suicidal

Apparantly i had added in wayy too much, and the concentration was too high. Its a miracle i didn't end up puking or anything like that.

Well, i'll be careful next time, i'll add orange juice or ribena... and just a bit of vodka next time... (Next time seems very far away though)..

Then left for home...

Pictures will be uploaded tomorrow or later, depending.
Yawns, i tink i'll sleep early tonight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home