An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Saturday - David's chalet -

I woke up near 3+, then proceeded to eat a bit before heading over to Tampines.

Was entertained by my PSP throughout... and then me and Zacky went to check out the shops for David's present..

After looking for more than an hour, we finally found what we wanted... a shirt and shorts bought at Charles & Keith for $21. Well, it was his 21st birthday... There Zacky met a girl that's so his type... in fact, he's planning to come back tomorrow to meet the girl and get her number... gee..

Throughout our 'shopping session', Jiayan kept calling us and wanting to meet us. Sheesh, i don't want to meet her. We kept giving excuses, and when i realise it wasn't going to work, i told her that we'll meet her later after we complete our shopping.

Then took 29 to his chalet, which took about 30 minutes at least. We ate a bit, then went to the above room to slack. At 9+ Darryl and Silver came. Yea, they're together now. Finally eh?

We cut the cake, and then took some pictures and basically just crapped together. But soon Darryl and silver had to leave, oh yea, he invited me to their 'appearance' tomorrow at Bras Basah complex. Seems they'll be releasing a Singles Cd tomorrow. And they will be singing a duet too.

I should be going there unless something comes up.

David looks the same, the cake was okay, the food was okay, but the place is quite ulu. Which makes me wonder if i should hold a chalet or not for my 22nd birthday. Hmm~

We took the bus and train home, i reached home at 12+, then decided to drink some of the Absolute Vodka i asked my dad to buy...

Sheesh. I must have added too much vodka, cause my face is totally red now. My hearing is a bit impaired, and my vision is clouding. ho ho ho..~

I wonder. I still got a bit more to finish. hmm~

2 Comments:

Blogger IcyZ said...

Are you drinking becoz you felt like it or becoz someone triggered the reason to?

5:24 AM

 
Blogger Aaron said...

i totally felt like it.

I always wanted to try drinking after all... today was a good time as another..

12:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home