An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Monday, August 14, 2006

Sunday - The end of the long non work week -

If you don't already know, i applied leave on thursday and friday...
Meaning i had a 5 day non work week...

And what did i do for the 5 days?

Allow me to summarize:

National day = Fixed comp at friend's place

Thursday = ... fixed the comp too. In the evening i got my hdd back, and spent some time fixing it. Went to Ricky's place to get some stuff into my new external hdd.. I got virtua tennis in too.. been playing it since then.

Friday = Met up with Chiman and Gerlind.. Watched Click. I must say this must be the most enjoyable day... Click was a great show, Gerlind was a surprise, Chiman doesn't look that haggard... that must be a good thing.

Saturday = Skipped the durian outing of Sgforums, went to planetshakers concert which was a major disappointment. I should have done my homework... then i would know they're a rock band. Nothing much after that

Sunday = Slept from 6-4, KTVed at night (clementi partyworld), now typing this.

On and Off i've been playing quite a lot of Valkyrie Profile and Virtua Tennis...

And that's it...~ Do i feel like i wasted the week away?
Actually a bit =_=
But since i got nothing much planned anyways, its a good way to spend it as any..~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home