An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Frustrated~

I signed one extra today.

Why?

cause i was late for duty. Well, technically duty people are supposed to reach at 7:30, but most people reach at 7:40. I reached at 7:50. I admit, i was late.

But so were countless other people... but i don't see them signing extra, only me and 2 other sacrificial lambs who happened to be late today.

Weird. I feel like either i'm being targeted, or i'm really unlucky.

Its strange how other people can be say, late or come at 8:20 most of the time, yet nothing happens. I reach at 8:05 on average, and usually come to duty on time at 7:35. Yet for this time i was late i was caught.

Why me?

Why i so suay?

Why people do little wrongs every day and they don't get caught, but i do a little wrong just ONE day, and i'll get caught?

Haha, i think deep down i'm so guai, its because i get caught half the time when i do something wrong... make it 90%. Or maybe because i have a good track record most of the time, once i stray off track its too damn obvious, and someone has to make a comment or do something about it?

Its hard to be perfect, but its harder yet, when people seem to get around things, while me, who occasionally strays off the path cause its uneven, gets slammed in the face everytime.

This is not about the one day extra, i'm fine with that. Its the fact that LIFE IS SO DAMN UNEQUAL.

Too bad i'm a libra, i believed in equality too much.

I guess its time to stop dreaming and grow up... time to watch my back, time to wisen up and be more alert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home