An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Monday, August 14, 2006

Loss of Memory?

I don't know if its NS or is it just life in general, but nowadays i can't seem to remember anything more than 2-3 days away...

Like what did i do on say, thursday. I actually have to think... i mean, if its not a normal day i don't have to think that long, but still, i need to think.

These few days i think i haven't been thinking that much. I just let everything come within me, and the next moment its gone.

Its like seeing a pretty girl go by. You look at her, remember her face for a wihle, think how sweet it is, and the next you forget how she looked like, maybe forgetting that i even saw her.

That's how life is going for me.

Could it be at some point of my life, i decided life was too much of a pain, and my mind automatically set me in auto mode? Sorta like Click..~ One should not underestimate the power of the mind~

Like now, i'm having difficulty remembering Gerlind's and Chiman's face now, even though i just met them on friday...

I got to start thinking more man. Living life by the moment is getting a bit... weird. Not remember what happened the past few days is just weird.

I need more food for the brain! Someone play chess with me~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home