An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Sunday, March 25, 2007

23th March 07

23th march 07, Friday

This was the day where i learnt a bit more about myself.

Dennis was on duty, and he introduced a couple of friends to me earlier back before the sailing. One of them, Wendy, was a nurse.

One thing about me is that, i seem to have nothing to talk to nurses about. I think its a psychological barrier i swear. When i find out that they're nurses, my mind starts turning blank and i don't know what to say. Not to mention Wendy. I knew another girl named Wendy, and i got nothing to say to her too.

Anyways. Turns out that Dennis asked her about me, and she said i'm too serious and stuff. Man, i know i got to start relaxing a bit and crap more. But its about the mood. I guess if i can get into the mood whenever i want to, i'll be a lot more powerful i guess.

Need to brush up on my smile too i guess~

After work, met up with Quan to get my hdd back. We talked about Linjie, and he told me about his 'date' with her. Seems he's still uncertain about her. Bleh.

I showed him the girl, and we both agreed she's cute. Haha. I swear i could just sit down and watch her if i get the chance. But that'll be very creepy won't it?

We went up and played some Pool. i think i lost like 6-2 to him =_=. I must say, he's getting much better at it than me. Or is it because i'm not practicing enough? Hmm.

Went home and talked to LinJie and Dennis. This time got more things to talk to her lar, guess i managed to create the crappy mood. Dennis tried to tell me a long story about his friend, but to keep it short, basically to stop living life so seriously.

Okay man i agree. I'll change this year. Its way past time anyways.
Drank a bottle of Hoe Garden cause i was feeling the blues =/

I must say i had a hell of a time opening it. In the end i had to use some big chopper to hack at it.
It worked eventually..

Yeap, slept at 2+ i believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home