An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

16th May 2007 - IPPT @ Sembawang camp - Nicholas's bday -

16th May 2007

Woke up at 6+am. Whew. Didn't feel like waking up at all~
Sigh.

Ate my normal pills, then went to sembawang liao.
Phew, was almost late. Reached at around 7:30. The unit bus was supposed to arrive at 7:30 you see.

ANyways, met the rest up and took the bus in.

Okay this is sounding boring even to me, so i'll just cut it short.

I just wasn't in the mood. I think i did everything half heartedly. I almost didn't finish 40 sit ups in time. In fact i think i was the epitome of lethargy. Sighs.

I only did 7 chip-ups for some weird reason. I couldn't even do 8... what's wrong with me sia.

Standing broad jump i also didn't make it. Actually... i think anyone can see that i'm having difficulty.. shuttle run i was also quite out of it. Sigh.

I think by right i should have failed SBJ, but they decided to add a few cm in so i could pass...

I did my 2.4km in 11:46 minutes...

I passed everything! I passed!

It wasn't until later that i thought about it, and realised that i may have scored 1 point less than the required to pass.

Sigh. I don't know whether i'm angry or disappointed at myself. But my attitude today really sucks. Towards IPPT, physically and mentally. What's wrong??!

Anyways we had lunch at subway before we went back to camp. Managed to wolf down a footlong and my stomach still felt empty.. phew.

Took the bus back to camp, then acted like everything was normal.

Right, forgot to say that it's Nicholas's bday, so we actually had a cake for him, not to mention some 'surprises'. At last parade, we tied him to the BCU(Body cooling unit), and sprayed him with mist, water, gargle, gel, and whatever excess stuff we had. Haha.

Then cut the cake and everyone left. I forgot to mention that Fidelis's eye was injured by nicholas when he was defending himself... he squirted something into his eye. Bleh.

I decided to walk home from lakeside cause i wanted to think a bit. In the end i just played "Wo Ke Yi" over and over again, and i had a mini KTV session.

Decided to cut my hair too. That's when i started thinking about the issue. No conclusion though, but my hair feels very short now, compared to a few hours ago. Damn, i think they over cut it!

Reached home, watched tv and read abit before meeting up with Karen to feed her cats. Whew, the cats actually followed her when she beckoned.. how cool is that!

Anyways she feeds about 12 cats in total around her 3 blocks.. and i must say the cats look like they really like her(okay, knowing cats, they probably recognise her as their primary food-giver).

Subsequently, i walked back home and managed to see Rain, the cat that i had sterilized the other day(remember?). I petted her for a while, before i realised that she would probably like something to eat, so i brought down some food and some water for her.

I think i spent close to 45+ minutes with her, and you can tell she was pretty contented, the way her tail was swishing along. The last 5 minutes were a bit weird though. She started licking and rubbing her face along my right big Toe. And slowly she licked a bit of my slipper as well.

A foot fetish i'll say!

I actually had a very tiring day, so i'm going to end off here. My phone didn't receive any SMSes today at all! Somehow that felt kinda weird, so please feel free to sms ya?

Til next time~
Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home