An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The day after the scolding

Just when i made up my mind to give it up everything, i did my stuff as usual in the morning and my boss and i pretended everything was normal(after a while. It was kinda awkward at first).

And then he started giving me work, and work, and more work.
I just do and do and do..

And then you know what they say, the longer you stay at one place, the harder it is to leave.

Its so goddamn true.

Next i'll start telling myself that this place isn't that bad after all. Its relatively quiet, i stick to my tasks and assignments, and if there's anything i don't know i just have to ask my boss. And of course i have to take the initiative to complete the work that people pass me, and pass it back to them. Yea it isn't that bad.

Oh my god! What am i saying!?

Shucks, perhaps this has got something to do with my previous post.. anyways i'm a Librian, so go figure!

But seriously. The longer i stay the harder it is to quit. I keep waiting for a 'good time' to quit. Like when my boss's assistant comes. But its been 3 months and i'm still waiting sia.

Growl.

This sucks. Anyways i'm off to play Persona 3 a while before i sleep. Boss is on leave tml and he gave me loads of stuff to do for tomorrow.

I can't wait. Really. Yay. And right, i'm kicking ball with the other guys tml too. Woo hoo! Shuang Xi Ling Men!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home