An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Saturday, March 25, 2006

End of work week

Meant to write this earlier, but guess its better late than never huh.

Yesterday was my duty, and i got hit by a double whammy. An operation was activated, and there was a person coming in to report sick at 2:30am...

Lets just say i had a near out of body experience... i knew what i was supposed to do... but i didn't do it... its like... i felt too tired and suddenly there's alot of things to do. Sorta like suspend mode i guess.

I think bad things tend to happen when i'm on duty. The last duty i had there was also an operation being activated... the one before the auditors came... What next?

Well i'm finally going to church on sunday. Its been too long. Maybe that will clear up this ... evil spirits following me or something..

----

My sgts have a strange way of making a point... sometimes they get straight to the point, other times they walk in a circle. like..
*pulling at my hair at the back of my neck*
"Does it hurt?"
He obviously wanted to comment that my hair was too long, but blur me just said..
"Yea a bit."
He then tried to pull at his non-existant hair, and said
"How come mine doesn't hurt?"

The rest of my colleagues were already telling me that my hair is long =_=
He said one of them looked like a convict, for not shaving. Which is quite true.. haha.

Then another sgt asked, "What's on tv? Is it nice?"
One of us replied "Not too bad."
He continued with "Really very nice?"

Warning signals on! We nudged him and told him to turn off the tv.
Working here really utilises our brain man..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home