An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mid-week

Its wednesday.

I saw a cute girl wearing a hongkah pe-shirt board the bus on my way back home. It sure brings back alot alot of memories...

I forgot how the girl looked like after a few minutes, but the memories of hongkah remains...

Maybe its me, but i think i finally realised that happiness is temporary, and its a choice. I don't ever recalla time when i was happy everyday. More like happy for a few minutes, then normal, then sad for a longer time, then normal, then happy.

I think i need to balance up the happy times, cause the dark side is taking over. Crap. i wanted to blog about something completely different, but i forgot too.

I should go back to church soon. Maybe when there's something to Love, i'll become more passionate about life, and feel more positive..

Actually, that IS the way isn't it? hah. i guess i should have went back long ago..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah. i love e sec sch times too. your post made me recall those times. =)
jie

9:12 PM

 
Blogger Fai said...

sec sch sucks...

but there are many cute sch girls out there that makes me wanna go back to sch......

hahahhaha~

1:39 AM

 
Blogger Aaron said...

Yeap. I can't remember her face, but its those one look you know is very cute type... haha..

These kinda girls can only be found in Sec sch... those xiao mei mei pai..

haha.. i miss hks..

2:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guys...*tsk tsK*
panda-pea

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home