An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Monday, March 27, 2006

Meet up with old friends + Church

Saturday saw me playing Grandia 3 in the afternoon, and going over to Marina South to meet up with some of my BMT mates at night..

It was good to meet up. I had quite alot of laughs, and we caught up quite a bit. Later went to Marina square macdonalds for a drink. Marina Square has really changed... its so much .. 'spacier' and bigger now. Its like a mini suntec city. Definately a place i want to explore more given the time.

Strange how time flies and we all have different vocations, doing different jobs. My BMT mate broke up with his girlfriend... and we're talking about this girl who waited more than 1 month for him to say yes, this girl who spent months organising and planning for his birthday, this girl who spent more than $400 on a watch she got in Japan (ya, she seems pretty rich). She was so devoted...

But my friend told me she changed after he went for a 1month pilot course in Australia. I didn't know she had depression too.

Life is full of surprises. Surely.

----------

Sunday afternoon i went over to Expo for a service by Faith Christian Baptist Church(I think). My soul needed enrichment you see, and the only other offer i had for that day was 8:30 at some place in the east.

Considering i slept at around 4+, the answer was obvious. The service was held in an exhibition hall, and they were not unlike CHC. In fact, other than some of the pastors looking a bit older, less pretty, less handsome, they're exactly the same i guess.

It wasn't a bad place, and i expressed interest in the end... i should be joining them next week.
I guess i need more friends.. or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home