An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I shall remain optimistic

For various reasons

I realise that if you smile when talking to the 'customers', most of the time they will smile back and be nice...

Most of the time they will also understand your problems if you tell them nicely and with sincerity.

Unfortunately not alot of people do that... there are some who takes pure joy in rejecting people, and reflecting them.

What they dun understand is that in the end, those rejected people and people who get bounced around... comes back to me.

Because i'm the medic they sees 99% of the time...

i'm sure if everyone adopts my attitude my workload will be shared and shared again to maybe 25%.

But nah, that's a dream world in which it'll never happen.

I will remain the way i am, busy, but at least i'm glad for the help that's being offered from the newer medics..

Thanks guys... you have no idea how much i appreciate it..~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home