An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wed - Never give up -

Manpower was scarce.
Report sick rate was high, thanks to In camp training.
I had a runny nose, and felt cold.

Need i say more?

I did manage to load up some stores to certain ships. It was quite fun actually... we created our own fun. I haven't been in a ship for some time now too, so it was quite an experience.

Anyhows, i didn't feel like returning home after work, so i decided to meet Noel up. Since he took forever, i decided to go to the POSB bank first and meet up with Junxiang a bit. Decided to apply the POSB Go card on the spot. its like the debit card thing, just that you can't use it online(which i realised much later after i got the card).

I managed to get to the counter with the prettiest clerk. How nice. She looked a bit sian at seeing me though. hmmph. well what was i expecting? haha.. Junxiang told me she was my age. gee, i must look much younger when placed beside her.

Annnyways, after dinner at Mos, wanted to pool a bit, but it was so darn crowded that we went to the arcade instead. I managed to complete Time Crisis 4 with 1 credit! (albeit with a friend). And to think i lost 2 lives out of 3 in the first 5 minutes, in the first area!

Its like losing 2 of your comrades in a war, and you're the only one left, but you won it against mighty odds.

I learnt that miracles can happen. Even when it looks all dark and gloomy.. just perservere! You may end up winning!

Today's also the last day of the seventh month. Glad to say i didn't see anything this year either. Yet i'm so tired. Tiredness seems to be a part of my life now... hmm.

I'm going to be busier tomorrow thanks to my partner who's going for a wisdom tooth extraction. It means i'll be doing at least 50% more work tomorrow. Sigh.

I'll be optimistic about this.. tomorrow Will be a good day~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home