An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday - Sleep - Bought new TV -

I had a nightmare~~ Sorta.

I dreamt that i overslept... i slept til 4+pm. Then when i woke up, i realised that i was late for work.. or something, and that it was too late to get a MC. And the strange thing was that no one called my HP.

Then my sgt said it would be the last time he cover up for me.

Which is darn weird, cause he would never do that.

Okay. This just proves that i'm too tired =_=

I slept at 5+, and woke up at 11+ cause the TV was spolit and mom wanted to watch something in my room. I ate a bit, then went back to sleep at around 12:30+, til about 5pm.

Mom say go IMM and shop, so i got ready, then all of us left... walked around Popular for a while, saw Jianyong there and chatted up with him a bit, then left for IMM.

IMM was packed.. panasonic was having its last day of sales, and so it happened that our TV was spolit today... so we talked alot, and eventually got a DVD recorder also.

Okay, i lost the mood to blog liao. Somehow i feel that i sorta wasted my weekend. sighh.
Just spent it sleeping.

Oh yea, talking about Salsa, even though i attended the lesson only once. Everyone in the medical centre is talking about it, like i'm a darn pro.

Wah liew eh! Very funny right guys? grrr.

I'm trying to be more positive each day, i don't know why, but at least being positive each day makes the day easier to go by...

Tomorrow feels like it'll be a busy day... behz.~~
I want to LIVE my life, not go through it each day just like that..

Maybe i'll do something different at night. Just maybe.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home