An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday - What a busy day -

As i said, my comrade in arms who battles the reception together with me is on dental MC, which basically means...

All the phone calls looking for me are mine, while most of the phone calls looking for him are also...
Mine.

Which means my work load has increased significantly overnight.

Strangely enough, i was able to take it all with a smile and laugh, until 4+ when i got too tired =_=.
Sometimes its just not fair why people can slack the whole day away, while i have to slave the whole day away.

But i realise...

I'm not going to care.

Everyone leads their life differently. So be it lor. I'm going to be positive~

That be said i took my weekly jog today, despite being horrible & mentally fatigued.
Wish me luck for tomorrow as well~

2 Comments:

Blogger IcyZ said...

That's the spirit man!

Way to GO!!! Cheers!!

2:55 AM

 
Blogger Fai said...

have fun bro.. hehe~

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home