An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Thursday, May 17, 2007

17th May Thursday - Dinner with Edward, Tomithy -

17th May Thursday

For some reason i woke up tired again, and this time my joints were aching! bleh!
Managed to get to work on time... ate an extremely hearty breakfast consisting of a drumstick, an egg, some sweet & sour pork, and a fish fillet.

Well, i Was hungry..~

But thanks to that, i managed to skip lunch without feeling hungry. In fact i was so hungry that i slept the entire lunch~

Didn't do much after lunch. Just did the usual walking around, talking around, work a bit, and oh yea, did my ORD medical clearance!

Finally! Its been long enough!

After that Tomithy, Edward and me went to IMM for dinner. It was supposed to be a congratulatory dinner for us as we all passed, and Tom got silver, but bleh, since i failed, i changed it to a consolation one. Haha.. Not that it matters.

Edward had a simple pasta, while Tom & I shared a Seafood platter for 2.

Whew, its been a long time since i had it, and its still divine! I was pretty full after it too.

Went home after, and confirmed that Rain was there before i went home, showered, and brought food for her.

I decided to pour the rest of the cat-food i had left for her, and then saw another can of empty cat food after she ate only a bit. She finished the rest of the foot licking(which i learnt from Karen was a sign of 'marking' me. In her exact sms, "She just wants to tell you she likes you and leaving her scent on you. Sweet Rain wants to own you :U)

Aww.. i want to own her too! She's so pretty! I have no idea why anyone would abandon her actually. I think i'm falling in love!~

Incidentally, someone saw me playing with her(or her playing with me?), and decided to strike up a conversation. Turns out Rain sometimes follows his daughter up to his house, and during the evenings they'll feed her. That's how she never goes hungry i suppose. Haha..

Rain is pretty resourceful it seems.

I found out his name was Ishak, and it seems that i don't have to worry about Rain being hungry that much anymore. That's good stuff.

Anyways, going for xray tomorrow afternoon. *Yawns*, i need to catch up with my reading. But i haven't been doing it for a few days. Right. Need to catch up with my animes too..~

Til tomorrow then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home