An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Saturday, May 19, 2007

18th May Friday

Today, as i was walking to the bus stop, i was actually hoping to see the same girl i saw 2 weeks ago, but atlas, no such luck.

Work in the morning was pretty slack, meaning to say its a pretty peaceful morning.
I won't elaborate much, but alot of my batch people aren't here today. Most of them on off/leave/dental.

I went for an xray at sembawang camp in the afternoon. My hip has been giving me problems, especially after that IPPT =/

YOu know, at this rate i would most likely need to take RT, and take IPPT in my own time outside. Bleh.

This is the worse case scenario i suppose. Actually it could be worse. I need to find out what's wrong with me hip~

It took me 2 hours to get there, and after i was done, i was so tired that i just decided to take a cab home. Don't feel like spending that 1 1/2 hour taking bus/train etc.

Slacked a bit at home, played a bit of my psp, then slept for an hour odd before meeting Edward and Tomithy for dinner at JEC, before heading over to Chevrons.

Edward went to his workplace and drew his uniform, signed the contract and everything. Ah yea, it was Tomithy's first time singing. wee~

Well, back to Chevrons ktv. I swore that i wouldn't be back after that horrible experience 1 year back, but i think its better now. First of all their uniform is rather.. well it shows a lot of legs, the service personnel aren't all that old, they aren't that rude or anything.

We were supposed to sing for 2 hours, but we ended up singing for 4.
Phew, i'm actually quite tired now. Guess i'll just watch some anime before heading to sleep.. there's a TNRM session tomorrow at 11... need to wake up and be in time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home