An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Saturday, June 23, 2007

1st week of work

I must say it has been rather uneventful.

The first day of work just showed me being introduced around, trying in vain to remember some of the names that were thrown to me, then trying to familiarize myself with the surroundings.

I also signed the written agreement of my employment, and well, surfed around.

My boss wasn't around for the next 2 days, so i just wiki-ed, and sgforumed a bit.
Believe me, i wiki-ed so much i had a headache.

Thursday saw me taking a MC for past few days' loss of appetite and loose bowel movements. Bleh.

Basically i slept the entire day, only to wake up on friday feeling like 'shite', like i didn't sleep much at all.

Never felt this way before actually, its like the drugs induced me to sleep or something. Or something.

Anyways i grappled with the idea of taking another day's worth of MC, decided against it, and went to work.

I had lunch with some of the girls Jiahui used to have lunch with, just that i was very quiet, considering i was still feeling weak and groggy. Beh.

Didn't go out on friday, feeling too tired.

Woke up on Sat by the drilling and construction sounds, and i couldn't sleep anymore.
Plans for the night were cancelled, so i'm still free tonight, don't know where i can go even. Hmm~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home