An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Bleh.

Its times like this when i really dislike my dad.

Saturday afternoon he called, persistantly, the phone kept ringing! Just to ask if mom was at home(which she obviously wasn't, else she would have picked it up right?), but not before saying that i'm leading a good life, able to sleep so late.

Wtf? I have 1 week to slack after my ORD, only 1 week. I expect my work to be really busy and stuff, and here he goes saying stuff like this. And the only reason i wake up late is because i slept late. Is it any wonder?

This afternoon he called again. Just to ask me how to spell T-U-E-S-D-A-Y. And also to comment that i'm still sleeping?

Beh. He won't get any more chances to do that. In fact, he better not call me the next weekend. Its stuff like these that gives me headaches when i wake up. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home