An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

10th - 11th September 2007 - 5 years older - Children's day outing meeting - Soccer -

Monday - 10th September 2007

I didn’t know where I got the willpower to wake up, but somehow I did. I felt immensely blue the entire day, and maybe due to that, I had a Ajisen Ramen treat from dear Da Jie Lilian~ Thanks!

Nothing much happened during work, and after work I went and took the train to Hougang, where I was to meet Lilian and Sweebee for dinner. The food is actually quite nice, and quite worth it. I will definitely try the rest some day. I had beef noodles that evening, complete with hot green tea and white fish as a side.

And yea, Swee Bee said I looked 5 years older that day. So did Edward.
So did I actually. I wonder why I look so horrible despite having more sleep than usual. Something’s wrong somewhere… must be the pimples and longer hair.

I need to do something to my hair … soon~

After dinner we had the meeting at Blk 850A, to talk about the Children’s Day event we’ll be organizing for Gracehaven. Not going to bore you with the details, so.. the meeting lasted til 8:30, where they had their CEC meeting.

Lilian, Joyseng and I then went to KFC at hougang mall to talk about the games and prizes. We talked til about 10pm, before I took the train back together with Joy Seng.

We talked about the Circle line a bit, and it seems like it spawns everywhere. I hate to imagine the crowd in Dhoby Ghaut MRT station in the future… that’s all I can say.

Eventually slept at 12+

Tuesday – 11th Sep 2007

Work as usual, though it was hard to wake up again. In the evening we played some soccer, actually there was just 4 of us, so we played 2 a side.

It felt kind of weird actually, but suffice to say it tired me out enough. Drank up, talked to Kelvin a bit, and walked home, which took some 30 minutes.

Decided to clear up some stuff that I have been putting off, so I wrote a letter to Min Yi. Right, today was the day I got my Citibank Clear Card as well, so people who have the card, can invite me to go Zouk on certain days since its free for me. Haha.

Played some Persona 3 (I really like this game!) again, and slept at 1am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home