An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

9th September 2007 - Ping.sg Island Creamery outing -

Sunday –

Slept til 12+ again, did I play Persona 3? I just took it easy til it was time to meet the people at Ping.sg for the ice cream outing.

I knew which bus to take, but I overshot the stop =/ had to take a cab back.
Don’t blame me! I’ve never really been to Serene Centre actually.

Anyways, the place we went to was called Island Creamery, and at 4+, it was pretty crowded. The 10 of us shared 4 tubs of ice cream, Reversio (sorta like dark chocolate), Teh-Tarik, Burnt Caramel(yes, there’s really a burnt taste), and Nutella(which tasted like green/red bean).

Truth be told, while the ice-cream here are interesting (especially the Teh-Tarik one. I came here just to try that), I still prefer Ben & Jerry’s. Still, it’s a refreshing change and it has been a long time since I ate some real ice-cream, so yeap.

The people present were; in no particular order, Chillycraps, ntt, arzhou, rinaz, Attilo, Paced, Dhope, malique, Claudia, ethan, and me. Think it wasn’t the first time most of them have met, and most of us were quite friendly either way, so we had quite a lot of fun.

Truth be told, this place has a lot of pretty girls. Haha. In fact, the table beside us had 2!

The place is not very big, but its roomy enough to fit some 10 tables inside, and another 5-7 tables outside. Oh yes, and on the walls are pictures of the people who had fun here. Hundreds of pictures actually.

Ah yes, this was the first time I’ve seen a shaver/taser/recorder thingy. Alright, it’s a voice recorder. Supposedly, this $400 device records your voice very well, and is perfect for things like podcasts.

It looks cool! I want one!

Pity I can’t get my phone to connect to my computer. What on earth is wrong with the thing! Hopefully re-installing it later will help.

I left at around 6 after taking a group picture while they stayed. All in all, it was another successful Ping.sg outing. This would be my second one since I joined in late August.

Picture taking of our 4 'guests'


This one in close-up.


The whole wall was full of photos!


CC doing the 'big gulp' with ntt malique! i meant malique! watching in amazement.


Group photo of those who were still there at 5:45pm~



Here’s to more Ping outings ahead!

Pictures taken from below~ links to other related articles:
Claudia
Arzhou
Chillycraps
Malique
Rinaz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home