An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tuesday - RT cover day

Don't remember much of what happened in the morning. But i do remember i was pretty reluctant to wake up..

But in the afternoon, at around 3:50, i took Dr Adrian's car and left for Maju camp, where there's supposed to be Remedial Training for those who failed IPPT.

Maju camp happens to be in clementi, house of 6SIR, and etc, etc.

First thing i noticed were housing bunks for the people staying in there. Guess i've been staying in a naval base for too long it feels kinda weird.. and big~

Second thing i noticed is that i'm the only guy in blue coveralls... the medics there thought i was from the air force. heh. I stand out completely man.

The cover was pretty ... well. Boring. I tired to nap a bit in the safety rover but there were mosquitoes and i was sweating quite a bit, so i gave up and walked outside, reading my medic aide memoir a bit.

It was then Bro Jianhui called out to me. My scout leader whom i haven't seen for some time, updated me on what's going on back in Hongkah. And guess what? I may be going back to school soon~ Play with the little kids~ Haha... (dang, i feel so old).

The maddening thing is that when the event ended. They didn't even bother to tell us. The PTI's just closed shop and left off. I just happened to walk by and they told me it was over. how.. grr.. frustrating.

Went back, unloaded stores, ate an ice cream (from dinner), and took Dr Adrian's car to Clementi, where i took 99 back. Got home pretty quick, though i was really tired.

Sad thing was i had to do some emails for dad, when i haven't really eaten anything. *mumbles*. I was in quite a bad mood yesterday as you can see..

Fell asleep near 12...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home