An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Weekend roundup

I haven't spent so much in a weekend for a long time...

Friday night i went to Kushinbo at Suntec City with half of the medical centre gang, including those who orded.. was pretty nice to catch up and the food there was pretty good.. though i think $43 was a bit too expensive..

I asked my friend to take a few pictures, though he hasn't sent them to me yet..

Saturday .. i slacked most of the day away, playing grandia when i woke up. Supposed to go out and buy a tv back, but i felt so tired in the afternoon, and my companion was feeling the same, soo....

I went out at night, originally to go to the library... However, i waited close to half an hour for the bus, which meant that the library was closed when i arrived. Sigh.

I happened to go to JE's arcade, which is now a ZoneX. There were loads of simulation games, and the place looks much better now. That is what i call an arcade, compared to what 'used' to stand for an arcade back then.

Joined up with Jooseng and Tianzhong at IMM, and went to NUS area for prata. I happened to see Jolene from way back in Hks... haha. She brings back memories...

You see, the group of my friends used to tease me about her, cause i think she admired me for a while. The thing is she wasn't what you call pretty... you get the idea? It was pretty funny..

I happened to see Dr Ivan too. He was wearing the RSN medical t-shirt and he sat beside my table. Talk about coincidences eh.

Went home and continued to Grandia. Sigh. I feel like i got no life.. haha.

Sunday. Was supposed to go to church, but realised that there's only me and my brother at home... beh. So we ordered Canadian Pizza for lunch (and dinner).

Spent the afternoon gaming and sleeping, and went over to JP to meet up with Noel for a drink at night.

Now i'm back home and typing this..

A new week ahead... what will it bring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home