An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Memorial blog entry for Fadly

Memorial blog entry for Fadly

For you who's soul departed on the 24th May 3 years back, you who probably has loads of malay girls chasing after, you who will be known as the friendly guy who plays the guitar(or was it only me?), you with the good natured smile and nice laugh.

I would remember you, for the last time we met, which was the school performance we put up with, back in Hongkah.

I couldn't believe i did that performance, it was so funny and outrageous, i still wonder what posessed me to do it. But yea, it was fun, and we had a few very fun practice sessions together.

I couldn't believe you left this world so soon Fadly, even though we never really met again after that.

There were so many more girls out there, why crush yourself for the sake of a flower who flew away?

You will be much loved and missed by all...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is interesting. You will not prompt to me, where I can read about it?

1:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certainly. I agree with told all above. Let's discuss this question. Here or in PM.

2:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home