An ordinary man, an normal life, extraordinary thoughts?

Sunday, June 24, 2007

My sunday, and some thoughts

I slept at 6am today, why?

Was watching Mrbrown show and some other funny shows, laughed til peng alot of times. Ah right.

Got woken up at 8am, then 10:30+. Seems the cable tv guy was in the area and wanted to do the thing instead of later in the evening, which was cool by me.

Then 11:30 got waken up again by Mom, asking me to go to yi po's grand-daughter's full month.

We reached at around 12:15, and one of the only pretty or rather girls that got my attention was this girl who had a smile i've seen before. Turns out she's supposed to be in my year, back in Boon Lay Primary that is.

Haha, i've told mom before that i don't remember her, and i still don't, other than the fact that i've seen her at the same place... the thing about her is that when she smiles she reminds me of liang jing ru~ my idol!

I guess i see a part of my idol in her, she's a shu-nu type too.

But beh, nowadays i got no 'feeling' to do anything. In fact, i don't feel like doing anything much. Dunno is my diarrhoea or what.

And regarding my lub life, when i see pretty girls, the thought that comes to me is, 'so what? pretty so what?'. I don't get the feeling of well, "theres a chance if i try, but none if i dont'" anymore.

Maybe its the lull period again, but i do want to see her again. She has a nice smile.. and strikes me as a nice girl. Hey, i've even seen her family already, makes it easier in the long run right? Haha~

Working again tomorrow.. work work work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home